The dietitians of Enhance Nutrition Associates offer the following services:
– Nutrition therapy for the treatment of eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, ARFID, OSFED, orthorexia)
– Nutrition therapy for disordered eating to work toward a healthy relationship with food
– Medical Nutrition Therapy from a weight neutral perspective for various conditions and disease states
– Guidance toward Intuitive Eating
– Meal planning
– Grocery store tours
– Weight neutral movement programming to work toward a healthy relationship with movement
– Body image work
– Individualized supplement recommendations via Fullscript
– MRT Food Sensitivity Testing
– GI Mapping
– Micronutrient Testing
– DUTCH Hormone Testing
Christy offers CEDS (Certified Eating Disorders Specialist) Supervision and is an iaedp approved supervisor!
ED 101 for Registered Dietitians is an on demand course created by Christy Maloney to help dietitians gain a better understanding of Intuitive Eating, disordered eating, and eating disorders. Christy educates on how to recognize eating disorders, the five different eating disorders, treatment modalities and goals, as well as when to refer out.